background

Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Fun with FCCB: Challenge 193

Challenge #193 Winter Fun
 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!  It's time for me to share my first project as part of the FCCB DT!  



Challenge #193
Winter Fun
 Create a winter inspired project
This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
 Please visit the FCCB blog to see the other DT member projects and join in the challenge.

Here is my project:


Every winter, I scrap book my families holiday photo cards.  To create this page I cut the wreath using Joys of the Season in a dark green and in a light green.  I made a cut in the lighter green wreath and tucked the edges under the darker green wreath to get an interwoven look.  The berries are the layer for the cut.  For the title, I used Creative Memories 'Tis the Season Cart.
And here's a tip:  don't have the right color distressing ink?  Use your alcohol markers!  I didn't have a pink or red ink, so I used my Copic markers for the berries.  The notebook paper is made with Imagine More Cards.

This page was inspired by a free printable gift tag I found here.  I did a search for a wreath in CCR and found the best match in Joy's of the Season.  It's an older cart, but one of my all time favs!



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout and I love that you scrap the photo cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful layout Clare, I love how you used the wreath to frame the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Using the wreath as a frame is so smart!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails