background

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fashion Friday: Lacey Layered Tops for Summer

Hello again, and welcome to this weeks Fashion Friday!  Today I am featuring a lookbook of Lacey Layered Tops I love!  Wearing a lace top with sleeves is a great idea for those of us who won't wear sleeveless and still want a Summer look and feel!  Think you can't wear a crop top if you don't wear junior sizes?  Just layer it over a cami top (no bikini top option)!   You can find the lookbook here:  https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/5357d724b99629f31e008998/1

Take a look at the price on the black crop top pictured below, it's less than $23.00!  Three of the tops are under $30.00, and two under $50.00

Want to see more of my Keaton Row Daily Deals?  You can follow my KR Bargain board here:
Or follow me on Twitter using the button on the right hand side of the blog.  My favorite from the collection is this top:  


Since I'm over 40 I would wear it with a cami top underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails