background

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#TrendyTuesday #BucketBags are Big!

I am once again, stalking the Keaton Row and our retailers' catalogs waiting for the new Spring Summer looks.  While I wait I have been drooling over the new hot trend in handbags:  The bucket bag!
The bucket bag is a fabulous tote bag that often comes with straps like a backpack and has fabulous style.  Above you can see a fabulous Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag with great details such as oversize gold grommets, gold and leather straps, fringe tassels and the fabulous bottom yoke.  I love Rebecca Minkoff bags and this one is high on my wish list with interior pocket to keep me organized!  You can find the red bag above here.  




I found two under $100.00 for the girl on a budget.  One with fabulous woven texture and one with quilted detail. You can find the two black bags above here.  
Be sure to check out my Handbag Happy Lookbook for more great bucket bag looks here.  
You will find embossed leather, silver snakeskin, animal prints, great color and white for Spring Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails