background

Sunday, May 29, 2016

UFO Challenge #22: Copper

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 22th anniversary, this weeks extra entry is for using copper in your unfinished object.  Remember you get an entry for working on any unfinished project and leave a comment on your project for an entry or post a comment to our Facebook group. 
For my project pictured above, I used copper sheeting, with my Cricut Explore to make this Happy Birthday Card.  I used Anna Griffin's Sentiment with an Iron Ornamental Frame cartridge frame and embossed them both with the embossing tip.  I found a tutorial on how to here.   I then sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Spray in London Blue.  This was so much easier than using the Stazon and alcohol in the tutorial and I wanted to use blue instead of black.  Once I sprayed it, I just wiped off the excess with a tissue.  The die cut cuts are all Anna Griffin too!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Clare!! The copper looks amazing!! I love the layers and the images you used!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails