background

Sunday, June 5, 2016

UFO Challenge #23: Anything Goes

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  It turns out that there are no traditional 23rd wedding anniversary gifts.  Modern gift traditions are silver plate or topaz, so I am opening this up to anything goes.  Work on any UFO this week and post a link here or on the Facebook group and get two entries for one UFO! 
My photo above is a screen capture of a page layout I scrap lifted from the Kaisercraft blog.  I love that I can use the Cricut Design Space to virtually layout a page before I actually cut them.  And I will actually use printed paper rather than print and cut with the Cricut for this.  I use the Insert Image and search for what I want, for example doily.    I can filter for images I own or can get on my subscription and quickly filter out items I don't own.  I may even get a little scrap booking UFO's done this way!
The prize drawing at the end of June is for a $25.00 Starbucks gift card.  Contest is open to U.S. residents only, who have worked on a UFO in May or June and posted it to my Facebook challenge group or blog in the comments section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails