background

Sunday, July 10, 2016

UFO Challenge #28: Anything Goes Again

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  It turns out there is no traditional 28th wedding anniversary gift.  So, this weeks challenge is open to any un finished object project.  To enter the challenge, just leave me a comment or post your project to the Facebook Group.  Work on any project and get two entries this week.  
Lately, I am finding a bit of creative time to work on two UFO's.  I have always wanted to make a "Quotes to Live By"  scrapbook and I LOVE planners.  This year, I was able to find a planner by one of my favorite paper crafting brands:  Anna Griffin.  So, it occurred to me that I can scrap both at once and save the pages for my Quotes scrapbook!  This page says, "Don't get irritated, because it's 50% self pity!  Instead, give, thanks for everything."  I am a big Anna Griffin fan and cannot get over her card kits and how well they are priced!  I just shopped her HSN event and ordered the planner embellishments, some border dies, and another card kit!
The image is cut with Cricut Anna Griffin Lace Cards and Embellishments cartridge.  I stamped the Thanks for Everything with CTMH Artbooking stamp set.  All other 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails