background

Sunday, July 17, 2016

UFO Challenge 29 Anything Goes

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  It turns out there is no traditional 29th wedding anniversary gift.  So, this weeks challenge is open to any un finished object project.  To enter the challenge, just leave me a comment or post your project to the Facebook Group.  Work on any project and get two entries this week.  

My project this week is another page for my son's School scrapbook.  I just got Anna Griffin Border dies and was so excited to use them.  For the 6th I welded two shapes from Joys of the Season and CTMH Arbooking.  See below for a complete list of supplies.  I used some left over strips from Anna Griffin's Card Kits.  I love these strips and the card kits are so generous, I have plenty left over to add to other projects.

Also, I am behind on posting my prize for my July/August drawing.  If you have or will enter the UFO challenge this month (July) or next month (August), you are entered in the prize drawing for a Maggie Holmes Open Album/Mini Album Clip Board.  This prize drawing is open to US residents only, as I cannot afford shipping over seas.  To enter, comment below this post, or any post in July or August on your own Un Finished Object or post to my Facebook Group.

Supplies
Anna Griffin Trimmings Border Dies
Anna Griffin Pop Up Card Kit (Border Strips)
The Robin's Nest (Clock Die)
The Robin's Nest (pin stripe paper)
Authentique  Paper Renew Collection (Back ground paper)
Authentique Paper (Text paper and honey comb paper)
Petaloo Textured Elements (Flowers)
Cricut Joys of the Season Cartridge (6th)
Cricut K-12 Cartridge (Grade)
Cricut CTMH Arbooking (banner around the 6th)
Corner Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails