background

Sunday, October 9, 2016

UFO Challenge #41 Put it in a Pumpkin!

I love the layered scene cut files on the Cricut!  And wanted to use one in my Michael's craft pumpkin.  I got the 9" Pumpkin and cut my scene at 5 3/4" inches.  I used a rounded corner punch in the bottom corners of the scene so it would fit inside and used foam tape between the layers.  You're gonna want one too!  So, for this weeks challenge, I am straying from the anniversary inspiration and offering an extra entry for the use of a pumpkin in your UFO.  To enter the challenge, just pull out a UFO you are working on write a blog post, then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online.  You can even join us on Facebook with your project.  
I am going to enter this in the Double D Pumpkintime Challenge.  If your a stamper, you will want to check out this challenge blog!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a clever design! I love it! I saw it on the Double D challenge blog and wanted to stop by and tell how cool this is! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully clever! This is an awesome creation! Loving the white pumpkin and how you created your scene inside--soooo clever and creative!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog.
    Donna, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - love your pumpkin scene. So unique to put that Cricut scene in a pumpkin. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails