background

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Anna Griffin Planner Christmas List and Challenge




I am continuing to challenge you to get your Un Finished Objects done, by posting a weekly challenge inspired by wedding anniversary gifts.  This week I post my 49th challenge, and there is no traditional anniversary gift to inspire this challenge.  So, this week anything goes.  Just share any UFO you are working on write a blog post,  then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online via Facebook and you get two entries this week.




This week I am starting my Christmas shopping and of course I wanted to begin by making a list.  I love a planner for keeping all my to do's in one place.  I have an Anna Griffin Planner, and wanted a Christmas list for it.  Since AG doesn't have this page in her planner embellishment kit, I made my own with some AG supplies.  I started by cutting up some older planner pages so that the lines and check boxes all matched.  Since AG's pages only have lines have way down the page, I added another half page at the bottom.  There was some space in the middle that had no lines, so I added some AG patterned paper and some items from Anna Griffin's Planner Embellishment kit.  



One page of my Christmas list says "believe",  the 2nd says "family" and the 3rd says "friends."   I hope Anna Griffin adds more embellishment packages for her planner!  I love the planner paper crafting and want some more AG options!

2 comments:

  1. wow Love how you did this. Did it help keep track. I didn't see any gifts written under that column

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great tool! I loved that I never lost my list and got it all done on time in a fun way!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails