background

Sunday, November 27, 2016

UFO Challenge #48 Anything Goes

I am continuing to challenge you to get your Un Finished Objects done, by posting a weekly challenge inspired by wedding anniversary gifts.  This week I post my 48th challenge, and there is no traditional anniversary gift to inspire this challenge.  So, this week anything goes.  Just share any UFO you are working on write a blog post,  then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online via Facebook and you get two entries this week.
My project today is another page in my Anna Griffin planner.  The quote says, "Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings and friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality, likes that turned into love."  The purple flowers are a Heartfelt Creation stamp, the black paper is DCWV and all the rest is Anna Griffin planner and planner embellishments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails