background

Monday, July 10, 2017

Princess Birthday Card with Cricut


My niece just had a princess themed birthday party with all things Disney and I needed a special card, so I pulled out my Cricut and here is my card.  I added some pink Stickles to highlight the Happy Birthday and some Mini dew drops from The Robin's Nest to repeat the colors in Snow White's Dress.  I am entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #305 Birthdays.  

Supplies:
Cricut Disney Princess Happily Ever After (Snow White)
Cricut Paper Lace (Happy Birthday lace medallion)
Cricut Baby Boutique (Fancy Frame)
Cricut Circle Shape (pink oval inside frame)
Mini Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest
Pink Stickles
Pop Dots
White Card Stock
Computer Printer
Cricut Scoring Stylus

Link to CRS file here.  

4 comments:

  1. I know that your niece loved this super cute Princess Card! Thanks for joining FCCB Challenge this week!
    ~Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, my daughter would love! Great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! I'm sure your niece was so excited!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the Snow White image with the frame. Very nice! Thanks for joining the birthday challenge at FCCB. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails