background

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Princess Party Wands with Cricut and Straws


I have a little niece, who I enjoy making crafts for and today I am sharing some wands I made for her princess birthday party.  I started with straws from the dollar spot at Target, and added some blue glitter paper cut in flower shapes with six petals.  I used Tim Holtz's snowflake rosette die to cut the snowflakes and used a pink center instead of white.  


I added buttons to the larger snowflake, and Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest to the smaller snowflakes.  A bit of ribbon to finish and I glued them to the straws with my glue gun.  The larger flowers is made with the Starfruit shape from Preserves.  It is actually a five point flower, but I spliced it in half and duplicated the three petals side.  I then welded the two sides together to get a six petal shape.  The smaller flower is from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art.


Supplies 
Cricut Preserves Cartridge
Cricut Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art
Blue Glitter Card Stock
White Card Stock
Tim Holtz Snowflake Die
Paper Straws
Buttons
Ribbons
Hot Glue Gun
Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails