background

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Solar Eclipse Page


After the solar eclipse, I wanted to scrapbook this asap so that I could get my memories on paper before I forgot them.  I sat down last night and made this page.  I pulled my photos and realized the sun was too close to the edge and the developer (Walgreens) just cropped out part of the sun.  Aaargh! 

I wanted to store the glasses in the page and Anna's pockets were perfect!  I used the Bella Blvd. school paper because I experienced this event at school with all the children.  I used the black and yellow color scheme because of the sun and one of my favorite projects all year where I challenged myself to use yellow in a card.

Supplies
Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishments (white & yellow sun)
Anna Griffin Nifty Layers (black & cream die)
Anna Griffin Splendid Soirees (Green pockets)
Anna Griffin Patterned Card stock (Green Pockets)
Anna Griffin Card kit embellishments (bird, butterfly, moth)
Cream card stock
Me & My Big Ideas Yellow & Orange Patterned paper
Bella Blvd. Black & White Patterned paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails