background

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Thank You Anna Griffin!


I recently won a prize package from Anna Griffin's blog.  So, I wanted to make a special thank you card to send to Anna.  Above is my card.  I used the clear cover from my Anna Griffin Planner and several sentiments from Anna Griffin Card kits to make a sentiment that says, "Thank You Anna Griffin For everything Beautiful in the Making that you do."  



Because even Anna Griffin's packaging is beautiful, I chose to emboss the clear planner cover sheet with an Anna Griffin Embossing plate called Oval Scroll Frame (which I don't think is available anymore).  After I embossed the clear plastic, I sanded it a bit to make it pop.  Since the clear cover had some pre-punched holes to fit in the planner, I used the flowers and scrolls to cover the holes.  The Blue card is from an Anna Griffin Vintage French Cards Kit.  I cut an oval out of the blue card front and strategically placed some card kit borders over the portion that said planner and dates.  The flowers and cream and gold swirls are also from assorted Anna Griffin Card kits.  I love that all her items coordinate!


Every beautiful card front, deserves a beautiful card inside, right?!  So i used some more Anna Griffin card kit embellishments to finish the inside too.  I am not sure if the paper on the right is AG as it was in my scrap stash.

Thank you Anna Griffin!  Be sure to check out Anna's blog as she always have generous give aways!  I love it so well, I subscribe by email and get an email notice whenever she posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails