background

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Layers of Love Challenge


So I have been thinking about Heidi Swapp's idea of inviting a word into your life for the year and this year I want to invite the word "Love" into my life.  And I want to use the 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 definition, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 



Working in a school, it is so important to love the children!  And in my own family, and community!  I wanted a reminder every day, so, I love the Cut it Up challenge:  Layers of Love and I am posting my new planner dashboard I made with my laminator and Anna Griffin die cuts made with my Cricut.  I am enchanted by this swirly "love."


On the back I put a die cut that came from Anna's Griffin planner embellishment kit.  I matted the love die cut on gold card stock and placed it on the Anna Griffin patterned paper.  Did you notice that I printed the Remember tab on the back of the patterned paper?!  I love this technique for a clear card, or scrapbook page too!
  
The green rose is also Anna Griffin, but I have had it in the stash so long I am not sure what embellishment pack it is from.  The small hearts are Close to my Heart and I hand wrote the "is" with some sharpies inside the laminate cover before I ran it through the machine to assure it never rubs off.  

1 comment:

  1. So elegant, Clare! Very pretty!

    Thanks for joining us for our Layers of Love challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails