background

Monday, June 12, 2023

I Can't Stop Creating with Altenew!

 


I loved yesterday's project so much that I thought I would use the same challenge to try my newest Altenew dies for another project.  For this card I used Altenew Craft-A-Flower:  Open Peony and Craft-A-Flower:  Anemone.
I used ink from CTMH, Stampin' Up, patterned cardstock from The Robin's Nest, white and black card stock, and a sentiment from Anna Griffin.


I am entering this in the June 2023 Inspiration Challenge at the Altenew blog.  Below is the color scheme that inspired this card.  I thought at first, that these colors are challenging but once I made the flowers I loved the results and want to make more!  I love that I can create flowers any day of the year!  Flowers are for everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails