background

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Inspired by Altenew's June Challenge

I have been stalking Altenew's website because I love their products!  This month they have a challenge that inspired me to pull out an old Altenew die set and try a stained glassed card.  The Cricut community is buzzing with this technique but they use print and cut. I cut my pieces with white or black card stock using the Altenew Die Layered Floral Cover Die A & B.  I inked the white cardstock with pink, purple and green inks from CTMH or Stampin' Up. Some things I love about this technique are:

  1.   I can create this look with white and black paper and my ink pads.  NO expensive ink cartridge for the printer.  No running out of ink!
  2.   It gave an older die a new look.  
  3.   The look is timeless!  One of the things I love about Altenew is the timelessness of their designs.
I am entering this in the June 2023 Inspiration Challenge at Altenew.  At first I thought the color combo to be too challenging, but then I remembered the stained glass craze and thought if I added black I would be happy with the colors.  





It's been a long time since I published anything on the blog, but I am still creating.  In fact, I am crafting everyday and posting my cards and scrapbook pages on instagram.  You can find me there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails