background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cut file to share




CORRECTION TO CUT FILE! I SAVED THE WRONG ONE. SO, as of 7-23-09, at 2:30pm, this is the correct file. Well, it's that time of day when I choose to neglect the housework in favor of paper crafting! Don't you think I should share something?! I was inspired to create this cut file by some vintage jewelry. I have always found vintage jewelry to be beautiful and have rescued many a piece from my Mother's purges, garage sales, and flea markets. Here is a picture of my bracelet leaf and my card. I also wanted to try and create an adjustable file after seeing the work of Diane from Capadia and the Scrapped Lives blog. Such talented women! I succeeded with the scalloped leaf portion, but all of the cut work inside is NOT adjustable. The uniball white pen was used to accent this cut leaf and I used the SU border punch I just received. Thanks Lynn!

You will need the Accent Essentials, George Basic Shapes,Home Accents, Storybook and Home Decor cartridges to cut this file. Please do not sell my cut file or use it to make things to sell. Thanks! Here is the cut file
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9cc3c59e6ed897458d78a0e555291609e04e75f6e8ebb871

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for sharing the beautiful .cut file. I've been trying to do the resizable files too...not with alot of success. I'm ok if the objects are the same size, but if I try to get things of different sizes in the same frame, I don't do too well. I keep asking Diane and JenC to do an advanced DS class that includes things like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails