background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Shops at a Crop! Scrapalicious in Dekalb, IL.


Every year my S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern IL friends hold a fundraiser crop. This year I will be a vendor. If you are looking for my shop on the blog, it will reopen on Monday, March 8, 2010.
This crop is great! The space for croppers is so generous! They have had door prizes in the past for every cropper (not sure if this will be the case this year with the economy). They provide lunch and dinner in the crop fee. There is shopping with Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up, The Angel Company, Victoria's Scrappin Bin (Cricut Vendor), Creative Memories and Scrapin Covers (that's me).
Proceeds go to the S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern IL, with a portion going to local food banks. Hence the name Scrapalicious. You can find out more about the S.C.R.A.P. Guild at their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails