background

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Most Popular SVG now in DS format!


While looking through the Picturesque cartridge in Design Studio, I realized that I could now make my most popular SVG file in a format for my DS and Gypsy friends. So, if you like this cut file you will need Picturesque: which PC is offering at a discounted price for a limited time, and good old George! Sorry to enable! I will not be cutting this one again, as I have already scrapped with it, but you will see the screen capture above of the cut file and a finished photo frame below for inspiration. Find the DS cut file HERE.
Find the Gypsy cut file HERE. And if you are looking for a SCAL version, please check this post here: http://cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/2009/11/fancy-circle-scal-2-version-cut-file-to.html

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails