Sunday, August 15, 2010
Trendy Blog Award, Thanks Debbie's Scrapin Corner!
I am excited to say I won my second blog award, this one is from Debbie B. at Debbie's Scrapin Corner and is the Trendy Blog award! She posted that she gave me this award in the comments on my Do It, Did it post, and I am just getting to posting the blogs I would like to give this award to. Thanks Debbie! I love your blog too, and Frugal Fridays!
As part of this award I am to give the Trendy Blogger award to 10 other bloggers whom I think display their talent and time/effort on their trendy blog site. I am also to list 2 reasons why I started blogging and why I continue to blog. So,here are my answers:
1. The main reason I started blogging was to promote my Cricut dust covers, and to share cut files with fellow Cricut addicts!
2. The reasons I keep blogging are to promote my Etsy items, and I love the new online friends I have made! Your comments keep me posting and discovering new artists and ideas! Thanks for giving me an outlet and a community of of friends!
And can I just say that it is difficult to only choose 10 blogs to send this to! There are so many talented bloggers out there and I wanted to choose some new blogs since I sent out my last award! So, here are the blogs I would like to send the Trendy blog award to, in no particular order:
1) Mo's Addiction I love Maureen's scrap booking pages especially! Thanks for being a faithful commenter on my blog!
2) Greenbean's Crafterole I love Carrie's blog for all sorts of crafts, not just scrap booking and she has such an eye for beauty and simplicity!
3) Lolly Chops Lolly has a blog that you need to check out! She has all sorts of crafting ideas, with crocheting, purses, and scrap booking of course. You may not see her addy in my list of blogs I follow, but I subscribe to her posts so that I don't miss a thing!
4) Tammy Tadd, I love to watch Tammy's blog and visit her store for all of the latest fabric trends! She inspires me to keep sewing beautiful things and her sense of color is unmatched!
5) Hobbies & More I love Gabi's blog for trendy ideas in re purposing vintage items, paper crafting ideas and to practice reading in German!
6) We Will Always Have Paris I love this blog, for a little bit of everything, trendy mini albums and kits, recipes, good books, shopping and more. Another blog worthy of subscribe to posts!
7) Olive Juice Studios has wonderful unknown artists and their tutorials. The link works now. She has made it her mission to share new talent and tutorials, so trendy!
8) Images by Heather M Want to visit a SVG trendy blog? Well here it is! I love Heather's svg's!
9) Paper Pastimes of a Scrap booking Mimi I love the trendy colors and sketches at this blog!
10) Primitive Season Lots of shabby chic paper crafting goodness here!