background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Card with Lace Card Stock


Just sharing a card I made today, to submit for the Fiskars Design Team. I used some Basic Grey lace card stock and some Close to My Heart Stamps to make this. I love this simple card and it was so quick! Wish me luck!

Also, I would like to mention that Blogger is now allowing me to use a larger photo for my posts, but I cannot adjust the height and width in an even proportion. So, if you would like a clearer picture, please click on the image! I hope you can see the pretty detail of the stickles in the middle of the lace paper!

Supplies used: Close to My Heart stamp sets Easter Eggs, and Speckled Eggs, Stickles in Candy, Lime Green and Yellow, Basic Grey Lace paper, Fiskars Round n' Round Large Punch.

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Really effective! Good luck on the DT submission :-)


    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails