Please Note: Most other sites on the hop will be live tonight at 7:00pm. I am early as I have cub scout outing!
Welcome to the "My Favorite Cartridge Blog Hop!" Thank you to Erica for putting this hop together! So, are you wondering what my favorite is? I actually wrote Erica that I would take Storybook and if that was taken, Straight from the Nest. So, she let me have both! Well, it is too hard to chose one favorite! And I think some of the newer carts I don't even have yet could be my new favorites (say Damask Decor).
I am sharing a layout I made for my Grandmother-In-Law's 90th birthday. The center medallion is cut from Straight From the Nest at 10". I love cartridges that had shadows of the images so I can pull all my colors together! The brown card stock had a pearl finish and was quite heavy. I had to cut it with my heavy duty blade at a 6 on the blade housing. You may find this true of glitter card stock too!
I used Storybook to cut my journaling block and stretched it in my Design Studio to fit my Lil Davis Designs stamps by Fiskars. I am loving these stamp sets for journaling! Seems a small spot stamped helps me to get my journaling done, and I got the whole set for $3.00 on Scrapbucks.
Flowers are Prima, paper and pearls are Close to My Heart.
Now, how about some blog candy? I am offering a $15.00 gift certificate to either of my Etsy stores: Scrapingcovers and Scrapguild.etsy.com, and FREE shipping of your item to the US or Canada. I welcome entries and winners outside the US and Canada and ask that you pay any difference in shipping. So, here is how to enter my blog candy drawing:
Visit my stores above or my video at YouTube about my scrapbag and tell me what you like best in a comment on this post. You can find my video here. Be sure to leave a method to contact you in your comments and in a safe manner! For instance, jsmith at hotmail dot com is safer than typing in your actual address.
You do NOT need to follow my blog. If like what you see, please follow but I don't believe in requiring this for an entry! I am attaching a picture below of one of my scrap bags and one of my Cricut dust covers. I do make covers for other cutters such as Pazzles, and Silhouette. Custom orders are welcome! Winner will be drawn on Monday, May 2, 2011.
Your next stop on the hop is: Jamie Blast off http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
And in case you get lost here is the entire line up below.
1.Erica’s Room- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Erica and Erin Preserves http://ericaanderin.blogspot.com/
3.Bee Scrappy Walk in My Garden http://medinabeescrappy.blogspot.com/
4.Justina French Manor http://www.justmycrafts.blogspot.com/
5.Margarita simply charmed, new arrival http://magalycreates.blogspot.com/
6.Terry M. http://cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com/
7. Tammy Country Life. http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
8 Heather Buccaneer http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
9. Amanda Locker Talk. http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
10. Terry F 50 states http://justcallmegrammy.blogspot.com/
11.Lucinda Paper dolls http://www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
12.Patricia nifty 50s ME http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/patricias-nifty-fifty-cartridge.html 13.Clare Storybook, Straight from the Nest http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
14. Jamie Blast off http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
15. Esther Carosel http://esthrmend.blogspot.com/
16. Misty From my kitchen http://www.abusyplace.blogspot.com/
17. Bella- Kate’s ABCs http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/bellas-kates-abcs-cartridge.html
18. Serafina Birthday Bash http://myquserasera.blogspot.com/
19. Charlotte Nate's ABC http://charlottes-creations.blogspot.com/
20. Kassidy sweet treats http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/
21.Nina Stand and salute ME http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/ninas-stand-and-salute-cartridge.html
22. Bella and Erica- Sesame Street Seasons ME http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/erica-bellas-sesame-street-seasons.html