background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

FCC Challenge 121 Wedding Card

I had so much fun with the coffee filter ruffles that I thought I would try it on a dress!  I also needed a  wedding card!  So I am entering this into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 121.  I used the Creative Memories Divine Wedding Cartridge and the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cart.  The stamp is also CTMH and the flowers too!
I can't remember the cart I used for the flower as I made it long ago an it was in the flower stash!

4 comments:

  1. Love the coffee filter ruffles. How clever. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the coffee filters. I have a ton of those left over after getting a reusable filter - hmmm inpsiration??? Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails