Sunday, July 15, 2012

Saving A Black T-shirt From Bleach Stains

It has been difficult to find time to scrapbook with my boys home for the summer, but I am still doing a bit of crafting.  Today I am sharing how I saved one of my favorite black t-shirts after I ran into some bleach in the laundry room.  You can see in the top photo my finished flower, and the second photo is my before photo.  The bleach turned portions of the t-shirt brown.
To save this shirt, I ran a basting stitch down the center of some black and white gingham ribbon and then stitched it down to the shirt in a rose pattern.  So, quick and simple and I saved my shirt from the pajama pile!

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails