background

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cricut Explore Has Me Scrap Booking Again

Now that I have a Cricut Explore, I am enjoying scrap booking again.  I love using the print and cut feature to make my own titles, like this Jingle Bell title made with my Imagine cartridges and Holly and Ivy cartridge.  The photo is not out of focus, I have blurred the face on purpose as it is not my child to share.  The circular font is made with the Cameo, as I don't know how to do this with the Explore.  Paper is by My Minds Eye (red polka dot back ground), American Crafts (candy cane stripe), K & Company (green papers). 
I always use my families photo Christmas cards to make pages for our Christmas album.  It's a wonderful way to see how each child grows and it's another way to decorate for the holiday's that tells my family how important they are when they visit.  We can look through the scrapbooks and ooh and aah over how they've grown.  I have also been known to display these pages in my Creative Memories framed box.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job framing the baby. I love the flowers. I have also re started scrap booking since I got an explore. Family Album layouts are great and easy to mix it up

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails