background

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Creative Embellishments Challenge


I love how a challenge can spark a great page!  So, today I am sharing a page I love that was sparked by Creative Embellishments January Challenge on Facebook.  They shared an inspiration photo below with champagne and ornaments. I loved the red ornaments in the photo and used the plain embellishment color as a substitute neutral for the gold in the photo.  Adding glitter was part of the challenge, so I added Stickles glitter to the berries on the Creative Embellishments wreath and with the Fancy Pants glitter curl in black and green.  I love Creative Embellishments so much I usually want to use there items with any alterations!


The title is from Close to My Heart Flower Market.  I cut this in red card stock and then matted it on white card stock and hand cut the the white card stock.  Beneath the Merry Christmas, I made a radiating star with some scrap paper.  The journaling mat is so old, I am not sure where I got it!  Paper is American Crafts Holographic (chevron) and Bazzill (red metallic).

Supplies
American Crafts Holographic paper
Bazzill Basics Red Metallic paper
Close to My Heart Flower Market Cartridge
Fancy Pants Glitter Curl 
Journaling tag
Red card stock
White Card stock
Brown card stock
Red Stickles

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were inspired! Got a closer look here and followed too! Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! Love the chevron base, framing, flourish, and darling photo! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments January Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails