background

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

White Winter Wedding Card with Anna Griffin and Cricut


Today I am sharing a wedding card I made with Anna's Fantastic Flips Cricut Cartridge, Cricut Wedding Cartridge, glitter and shimmer paper, and some Anna Griffin Card Kit embellishments.  I have a niece getting married in January and wanted a beautiful white card.  Her wedding theme color is gold, so I had to include some gold items.  Inside, I actually cut up the gold wrap from her wedding invitation to add a personal touch to the card.  


The bride and groom cut is from the Wedding cartridge and I welded it to the oval in Anna's Fantastic flips and a rectangle at the grooms feet.  I have stretched the file to make a 5 x 7 card.  You can find the Cricut file here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails