background

Sunday, August 30, 2020

My Own Paper Project Runway with Anna Griffin


I am posting another of my paper dresses made to fit a Barbie size mannequin.  This one is made with Anna Griffin's Fan dies. The photo above and below are of the front view.


 I scored the top layer of the skirt, and trimmed it at the top, to make it fit the dress form.  The top layer is made with 3 fans.  The bottom layer is made with 4 fan layers.  I added some iridescent sequin flowers, pink pearls, and iridescent round sequins.  A rolled paper rose, a bit of ribbon, and a stamped white flower.  For the base skirt I used Anna's Scoring Wheel Tricks Cricut Cartridge.  I removed the scoring lines from the cut circle and used a 12 x 12 piece of paper.  I hand cut the white paper lining to the front and back bodice lining.  I used some liquid glue and my glue gun on this project.  Below is the back view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails