background

Friday, August 21, 2020

Old School with Fabric Repurpose in a Page

I am using this summer to catch up on unfinished pages and projects.  I made this page over a year ago and didn't finish it until tonight.  I added the photo of "Pink," my son and Grandpa.  I had some fun repurposing some fabric on this page, and cut up the front placket of an old blouse and there is even a scrap of the lace from my wedding dress lace too!  My die cut is the elephant border and I had it so long, I don't know who made it!

I used a Heidi Swap stamp "Remember," dew drops from the Robin's Nest, Green rose and "Pink" by Anna Griffin.  I am entering this in Cut it Up Challenge #207 Old School.  Thanks Cut it Up, for helping me finish a page with a challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I adore this idea! I'm always placing old fabrics in my journals and scrapbooks! In fact, just this week I tore the fabric off a broken chair before my guy took it to the trash! I wanted it for book covers. This page is wonderful with the dies, embellishments and fabrics! Great photo, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a precious image, you really did it justice with your beautiful embellishments. I'd never have thought to use fabric on a page! I'm glad we were able to nudge you to finish this beauty.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Old School challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails