background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moxie's Chiclectic Trigger



I just may be too mad for Moxie! I saw their Tuesday Trigger this week: Chiclectic and the Toile wall paper in the inspiration photo and the pillow shams and had to give it a try! But Toile paper is hard to find, so I pulled out my Damask Decor cartridge and my Cricut Imagine and filled the pattern with the pink and orange from Moxie's inspiration photo. Along with that, I pulled out some home decor trim in teal and a scrap of Cherry Arts black and white hounds tooth paper. I added a bit of antique gold with another item from the sewing stash, and stamped the sentiment from Pink By Designs Stamps. I distressed the image with ink, a orange marker, and some distressing tools and my card is done.
There will be so many fabulous simple cards submitted this week, you may want to check it out over at Moxie Fab World and play along too! Thanks Moxie, for helping to get another birthday card finished!

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love your take on the photo. :) Your card would make a great submission for the sketch challenge happening over at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Claire! I love the gold accent. Perfect for the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the card and all of the fun details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails