Welcome to day two of the Sexy Sirens Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Sherry's Blog. The hostess for the blog hop is Dena at missdjones.blogspot.com and the sponsor is Kenny K. Downloads.com. There is blog candy for the hop: a gift certificate for the Kenny K Downlaods shop for 5 digi downloads. To be eligible to win, you must, comment on each of the blogs in the hop. You will get one entry per day if you comment on Day One's posts as well as Day Two's posts. You do not have to become a follower on each blog, but it sure would be nice if you did! You MUST include an email address where you can be contacted should you win. Please leave an address in a safe manner, ie. ssmith at hotmail dot com is safer than email@example.com. The winner will be notified by February 20, 2012 via email. Winner must respond no later than 3 days after being notified. Otherwise, a second winner will be selected.
For my day two project, I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge and Cricut Craft Room software to weld the heart together to form a card. I also had to hide the cut outs for the back side of the card, as this image had no black out on the cartridge. I stretched the heart before I copied and welded, it to make it long enough for my image from Kenny K. The Kenny K. image is called Harleyryder, and I colored it using the following Copic colors:
E00 Skin White, R20 Blush, E13 Light Suntan, E0000 Floral White (Penny's skin)
R29 Lipstick Red R 27 Cadmium Red, E0000 Floral White (Penny's Outfit)
E29 Burnt Umber, E49 Dark Brown, 100 Black, C7 Cool Grey
I fussy cut around the Harleyryder. I then used stickers by k i Memories. Oh, these have been in the stash forever. But here's my trick to make them new again...just make small snips in one end to make the rectangular stickers look like banners! I added a bit of the bakers twine and my card is almost done. On the inside I took a quote from the same k i memories set, that says, "Grow old with me, the best is yet to come. -Robert Browning"
I'm also going to enter this card into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blogs challenge #97: use a heart from a Cricut Cartridge. Your next stop on the hop is Haidee's blog HERE.
Here are the stops on the hop:
1) Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
2) Lynne : http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
3) Ashley ; http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4) Zenita : http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
5) Gill http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
6) Jamie : http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
7) Jen : http://www.expressivelyme.blogspot.com
8) Jill: http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
10) Clare: http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
13) Lisa L: http://craftylam.blogspot.com
14) Amber J: http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
15) Cely : http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com/