background

Friday, June 20, 2014

It's Frugal Fashion Friday: Lace Poncho Savings!


It's time for another installment of my Frugal Fashion Friday!  This look features one of my favorite looks for Summer:  The Lace Poncho top!  So, the higher price lace poncho is by Free People and has a beautiful stair step hem detail!  The shoes are pure fantasy lacy detail!  
So, I looked for a lower price point and found great options for the woman on a budget!  Buy the better priced poncho alone and you save $116.02!  The poncho in the second row is only $31.98 ON SALE.  I suspect this item will move fast, so don't hesitate if you like it!  The shoe savings is $311.00, so I just made your fantasy shoe a reality!  Find all the looks here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails