background

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tangerine Tuesday: Keaton Row Deal of the Day is Citrus Trendy!

Today I am talking about a strong trend for Spring/Summer:  Citrus colors!  And I have a deal of the day at Keaton Row to share:  a beautiful maxi dress for $31.44!  Find it HERE.    Be sure to check out the entire Citrus Trend lookbook where I have two pages of ON SALE Citrus Summer Dresses and more great Citrus Summer looks for everyday, to formal!
Not sure about a strapless dress?  Wear it with a short sleeve cardigan, like this one here on sale for $19.90!

I love this short sleeve cardigan for a Summer wardrobe staple!  An extra layer to make your sundresses wearable at work and or church!  And white is another hot Summer trend!  Shipping at Keaton Row is always FREE and returns are FREE.  
Don't see the item you like?  You can request a lookbook from me at any time at my Keaton Row site:  https://keatonrow.com/claredempsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails