background

Friday, August 1, 2014

Frugal Fashion Friday Goes Back to School

I am back from vacation and working on adding back to school items to my Keaton Row Lookbooks.  Do you have a junior sized daughter going back to middle school, high school or college?  Well, you might want to check out my Keaton Row Site for Back to School lookbooks.  And here are my favorite frugal finds for Back to School.  I love this plaid dress for under $30.00 and you can find it here.
Maybe your looking for a great purse/backpack?  How about this one for under $30.00?  It also converts to a cross body bag!

Need some skinny jeans with a fabulous lace detail at the side seam hem, for a fabulous price?  How about these in ecru for under $33.00? 
https://www.keatonrow.com/lookbook/53d91ee6a4fa8c3a6450a51b/4

And one more find, a dress under $20.00!  If you love these deals and want my bargains and frugal finds to come to you, please drop me an email and request to be on my Keaton Row email list!  You can find my email address here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails