background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#TrendyTuesday__Modern_Victorian

One of my favorite trends for Fall 2014 is Modern Victorian.  I would describe it as Victorian and Dickensian style with a darker feel and or more modern silhouettes.  Lots of lace details with black and other dark tones, or silhouettes that are current, like the jumpsuit. I have made up a lookbook with some of my favorite looks with this trend and you can find it here.  Don't see what you want?  Just request a lookbook and let me know what you would like to see!
For my over self, I would choose this modern Victorian look for a casual day.  I love a bootcut jean on my pear shaped figure and love the Lacy top and sling back booties!  You can find my casual day look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails