background

Saturday, August 23, 2014

#StyletheSaleSaturday Lace Poncho

I have to confess, I have had my eye on this Free People lace poncho all season!  I found a great option for less at Nordstrom and snapped one up for a Jimmy Buffett outdoor concert.  Today, I was considering wearing it over a camisole dress and got back on Keaton Row to see what I could find.  The less expensive option sold out, but Free People's version is ON SALE!  And I found a great deal on the camisole dress too for under $22.00!  So, I am styling it today for Style the Sale Saturday! All the items in my Style the Sale Saturday Lookbook are ON SALE!   Below are the ideas for a more casual styling on this item.  The lower photo was the lower priced lace poncho which is no longer available.  I love the Free People version for it's more delicate lace and the stair step hem!  And the dress is such a fabulous deal you need to pick one up too!  Cash in on these items ON SALE here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails