background

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fancy Daisy Edged Circle SVG to share


Here is an SVG to share of a fancy edge circle I made. This one again was made in SCAL 2 with PC Ornaments font. Please consider reading yesterday's post and making a donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. You will find information about a challenge I am sponsoring in the crop and how you could win a $40.00 gift certificate for my shop in the same post! If you do decide to participate, my challenge is number 19. As always, I love your comments! Thanks!
Find the file here.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Clare for such a beautiful file. I enjoy visiting your blog and looking at your lovely scrapbooking pages but somehow missed this post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails