background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My 1st Gypsy project: A Teachers Gift!


I just finished my first Gypsy Project, a mini album for my son's Kindergarden Teacher. Everything in the class room is frog themed. So, I knew I wanted to make a frog mini album. I can't believe I found this frog in the Lyrical Letters cartridge! Did you know he was there?! I did add the toes. I love the toes on tree frogs and so, I added circles from George. We speak of George at crops reverently, what would we do without George!

And here is another gift for the classroom aide...a Christmas recipe book. All the teachers get gift cards, but they seem so impersonal to me, that I like to make a little something. I don't bake, but I do scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails