background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Feathers at Moxie Fab!


Sometimes I think that Cath has a bat phone and she calls my brain with scrap booking and card projects! This week, Moxie Fab has a Fascination Feathers challenge! Can't you just see the fashion designer in me saying, "I am trying this challenge!"
So, I pulled out my Cricut Forever Young Cartridge and cut a silhouette in black card stock. I added some feathers, recycled from my son's Angry Bird Halloween Costume. Oh, yeah, I'm a recylcler! I added the sentiment from K Andrews Art Stamps Fashionable Friends, and some ribbon from American Crafts at the waist and my beautiful card is finished. Thanks Moxie Fab World!

10 comments:

  1. This card is simply fabulous! I would love to have a dress like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Simply Fabulous card! Love how you used the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the feathers -- and where they came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really IS fabulous!! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails