background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Work the Stash Wednesday with Moxie's Practical Solutions



I am once again working my stash this Wednesday. And I checked to see what challenges Moxie had cooking...yes they have one perfect for the stash of scraps: Practical Solutions for the Paper Crafter: Paper Scraps. And unfortunately, I am in need of another sympathy card. So I pulled out some scraps from The Robin's Nest, Pink Paisley, and Basic Grey ribbon and made a card with little banners.
To this I added a text box made in Microsoft Word and trimmed with some pinking shears. I wanted to add a bit of shabby chic goodness and something with a little love for recipient. This is a scrap of the re-embroidered lace from my wedding dress. What am I saving it for? Shouldn't it go to those I love? I don't have enough for an entire dress and no daughters, so I am moving on and working more than just the paper stash. And be sure to check out the other entries at Moxie Fab World! As you usual, the paper crafters who have entered the challenge have me oohing and aaahing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails