background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work the Stash Wednesday with Moxie Fab Feathers


I had to make one more item for my fashion inspired Fascination Feathers Challenge Entries at Moxie Fab World. I do not mean to be a challenge hog, but sometimes I am so inspired that I feel compelled to try all of the ideas that Moxie inspires!
This one is using the Hampton Art's Graphic 45 Stamp Steam Punk Cling Set. I wanted to use feathers with the angel wings on the dress form. I was in need of some sympathy cards and thought it reminded me of angels. Now, I am stressing over the dress form in the image. Do you think it is appropriate for a sympathy card?
And yes, I worked my stash! The back ground teal paper is some Club Scrap paper I have had forever!
The label is made with The Robin's Nest Ocean Fleur paper, printed with the Cricut Imagine using the Elegant Edges (label shape in brown), and the Heirloom Imagine Cartridge. The With Sympathy is also a Cricut cartridge: Wild Card printed with the pattern from Heirloom cartridge again. This is my newest obsession, printing on my patterned paper with the Cricut Imagine to get a custom label look. The frond is a Martha Stewart Cake Cartridge, but cut so long ago that it was in my die cut stash and I will have to get back to you on that! The ribbon is Making Memories.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks once again for linking up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails