background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fashion Feathers Collection


A good fashion designer offers a collection of items that coordinate and so I am gonna jump into another entry for the Moxie Fab World Fascination Feathers Challenge, I really think that an artist often has several ideas and works through a series and Moxie Fab World has once again given me many ideas to create!
For this entry I used a stamp by The Angel Company called Natural Dream. They are actually no longer in business, but I love this silhouette stamp and thought it would be a perfect foil for the feather challenge! I just slipped a feather into the hair and added some silver lace trim by Anna Griffin. The black label and Silver Fleur de lis paper is by The Robin's Nest. The Love rub on is Making Memories.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks again for linking up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails