background

Sunday, November 13, 2016

UFO Challenge 46: Poetry


I am continuing to challenge you to get your Un Finished Objects done, by posting a weekly challenge inspired by wedding anniversary gifts.  This week I post my 46th challenge, and the 46th wedding anniversary present is poetry.  So, this week use poetry in your UFO project and get an extra entry!  Don't have a poetry UFO?  You can still get an entry for working on any of your UFOs!  Just pull out a UFO you are working on write a blog post, on your blue UFO, then post a link to your blog post below, or photo online. 

My project at the top is another page for my Quotes to Live by album I am making and using currently in my Anna Griffin planner.  The flowers, swirl and flag are from an Anna Griffin card kit and the green and gold paper comes with the planner.  The quote is by John F. Kennedy and is perfect for everyday and for Veteran's Day, so I added a flag to my page.  It says, "As we express our gratitude we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails