background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Celtic Snowflake Cut File to Share


Been a long time since I shared a cut file...I have been on a sewing binge. But, I just got my new Lyrical Letters and I found a Celtic Christmas Tree shape. I played with it a bit. Copying it and rotating it 60 degrees each time for six shapes and came up with a snowflake. I will have a new page for my Christmas card album! If you down load the file, please leave a comment! Also, files are for sharing, so please do not sell. If you know someone who would like the file please ask them to visit the blog! Thanks!
Here is the cut file.

2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful, i must get that cartridge now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire for sharing your snowflake. I can't wait to use it.

    Carol P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails