background

Monday, August 15, 2016

Anna Griffin Day 15: Baptism Card

What do you do when you need a card for a religious event?  Add some custom Cricut cuts to an Anna Griffin Card!  For this card I created some cut and print sentiments with my Cricut Explore,  I then added them to an Anna Griffin card and embellished the cuts with Art Glitter!
I started with the God Bless you banner and used the Wild Card cartridge for the sentiment.  The banner is from Decorate!  Celebrate!
Next I made the "On this Day" circle with a plain circle in white background and the circle sentiment from Close to My Heart Artbooking. Using the palm frond behind the circle element gives the look of a pleated rosette without the bulk.  At first I wasn't fond of these palm fronds, but now I am addicted and want more!  The glittered pnk die is Anna Griffin also and cut with glitter paper.
Inside the card I created and oval using the Sophie Cart for the vined oval.  To create the "it's your," and "day" I used two of the images from Wild Card and hid a portion of each so I could split the sentiment.  The "baptism" is from Inspired Heart.  On all my cut and print items, I used the Art Glitter Ultra Fine tip and Dries Clear glue to add glitter.

Supplies
Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
Cricut Close To My Heart Artbooking Cartridge (On this Day)
Cricut Decorate! Celebrate Cartrdige
Cricut Sophie Cartridge
Cricut Inspired Heart Cartridge
Art Glitter 295 Ensalada Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
92 Bananan Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
304 Petal Pink Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Glue
Art Glitter Ultra Fine Tip
Anna Griffin Die
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit
DCWV Glitter Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails