background

Sunday, August 14, 2016

August with Anna Day 14: Proud of You

I have many nieces an nephews, but one of my nieces has just graduated this May and has found her first job.  Before she graduated, she studied abroad in Italy.  While I LOVE to travel, it was often an anxiety issue when I was younger.  I am so proud of her studying in a foreign country with no family to guide her.  So, I thought I might send a card and Anna Griffin came through again!


My Un Finished Object challenge continues and the theme this week is inspired by the traditional 33rd anniversary gift:  Amethyst.  So use the color purple in your unfinished object this week for an extra entry!

Supplies
K and Company Americana Snow Globe Stickers
Treasures by Shabby Chic Paper Rose Stickers
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails