background

Friday, August 5, 2016

August with Anna Day 5: School Page

I continue to try and catch up on my scrapbooks this Summer.  I have really gotten behind and chose to focus on the School albums to start.  Here is a page for my son's 8th Grade year.  I am really struggling, because I am a two page scrap booker.  I need my pages that face each other to match.  When I scrapped grade school, the portrait was on one side and the class photo is was on the matching page.  Now that I have gotten to Middle School, I am heartbroken there is no class photo, and I don't know what to do with my facing page!  I will most likely make my report card pocket page.  What do you scrap on your school album pages for middle school and high school?  What do  you suggest I scrap on the facing page?
Here I used an Anna Griffin die under the tape measure strip.  I love that the curve of the paper is repeated by the AG die!  And yes, you can use AG on a boy page!
 
Supplies
Anna Griffin Cuttlebug 12" Trimming Die
K & Company Americana Snow Globe Stickers
Crate Paper Patterned Paper (background and red and white trim)
K & Company Letter Stickers
DCWV Paper (Tape Measures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails