background

Sunday, August 21, 2016

August With Anna Day 21: Opal Challenge

The finish you Un Finished Object challenge continues and this weeks theme is based on the traditional 34th wedding anniversary gift:  opals.  So, get an extra entry this week for using anything iridescent!

This week I had a chance to attend the Scrapbook Expo in Schaumburg, IL and found a new product (to me anyway) from Elizabeth Craft Designs called Shimmner Sheetz.  I was intrigued by the ideas that this shimmery Mylar had a white core.  And I knew I wanted to try it with my Anna Griffin embossing folders!  This folder is called Acanthus.  The top photo has been embossed and sanded and the bottom is just embossed.  
To participate in the Un Finished Object Challenge, just leave a comment on this post with a link to your project or post to my Facebook Group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails