background

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August with Anna Final Day


Well, my August with Anna event has come to a close and here are some of my favorite projects.  Here are some things I learned while crafting with Anna:

    1. It's quick.  I love that I can find time to create in this busy life!
    2. It's beautiful every time!
    3. Items always look professional.
    4. My family and friends can't get over the beautiful cards!
    5. Anna's affordable!
    6. Anna's timeless!
    7. Anna's kits coordinate with each other!
    8. There fun!
    9. Anna Griffin product are forever in my top 3 favorite products!
    10. I can use Anna on my Cricut

Thanks to everyone who visited this month and joined me on my journey with Anna Griffin!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails